PayPacket Limited,
2nd Floor,
The Hub,
40 Friar Lane,
NG1 6DQ.

Company Registered in England & Wales.
Reg. No. 5592310

Accessibility Tools


your trusted direct payment payroll partner

Find out more Get in touch


A Warm Welcome

you’re in good company

Find out more Get in touch


A Warm Welcome

PAs and carers

Find out more Get in touch


A Warm Welcome

local authorities

Find out more Get in touch


How we can help you

PayPacket are a team of UK experts dedicated to managing the Payroll and Pension needs of our service users who receive a direct payment for their care.

We currently support more than 8,000 Service Users throughout the UK, paying over 12,500 carers correctly and on time, every month.

The people we support…

Individuals employing a Carer

Funded by a Direct Payment
Find out more

Personal Assistants (PAs) and Carers

Working in people’s homes
Find out more

Local Authorities

Who are advising individuals needing care
Find out more

You’re in safe hands…

With more than 100 years’ combined experience in payroll and pensions management, you can rest assured that our professional team will give you complete peace of mind and deliver a positive outcome.

Our Promise to you

With PayPacket you can rest easy
knowing that…


Our Promise

We Pride Ourselves on Being Responsive for You.

When you choose PayPacket you can rest easy knowing you are in good company. We are leaders in the payroll sector and are proud to achieve a 99% satisfaction rate, delivering an accurate, stress free payroll service for our clients.

  • 99% Satisfaction Rate
  • Free Unlimited Support
  • Fully transparent. No hidden surprises

Let’s Talk


Our Promise

We Are Your Payroll and Direct Payment Experts.

At PayPacket, we are committed to providing solutions for each and every individual who uses our services. We will respond quickly to any enquiries and deliver positive outcomes, at pace.

  • Freephone Number
  • Dedicated Payroll Manager based in the UK
  • Over 100 Years’ Experience

Let’s Talk


Our Promise

Everything We Do Is Focused on the Continuity of your Care.

The continuity of your care is our primary focus. To ensure it is uninterrupted all payroll payments to your carers / PAs are made on time, giving you absolute peace of mind. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to ensure that we provide a simple, straightforward service that exceeds your expectations.

  • 4.7 / 5 on Trustpilot
  • 100% of our clients would recommend us
  • 85% of our customers rate our service as excellent (and the other 15% rated us as good!)
  • 99% client retention rate

Let’s Talk

What our service users say...


Call our
0800 848 8998

Our dedicated UK based team are here and ready to assist you from 8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.

We answer over 1,000 calls per week and our aim is to answer your call in three rings. If you prefer to communicate by email, rest assured we will respond to you within a 24-hour window.
Get in touch

Contact Us

Message us directly using
the form below.

Simply provide your contact details in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch within 15 minutes during office hours.

How would you like to be contacted?