PayPacket offers a comprehensive payroll support service for:
- People organising the employment of a Carer through a council or consultancy
- Personal Assistants (PAs) and Carers working in people’s homes
- Local Authorities who manage the transition of clients through to self directed support.
We have more than 60 years’ combined experience in payroll and pensions management and support more than 5500 Service Users throughout the UK, paying over 7500 carers a month on their behalf.
The Paypacket Payroll and Pension scheme ensures everything is covered – for our clients we:
- Calculate wage payments, make sure all statutory returns are made and generate payslips and reports.
- Pay Carers / PA’s directly in to their bank accounts (by BACS), taking any hassle away for our clients.
- Set up and administer a workplace pension scheme, making sure all our clients meet their statutory responsibilities
We pride ourselves in providing a professional service that helps to transform the lives of our clients by providing them with flexibility, freedom, independence and choice.
With easy to follow application forms our scheme is simple to set up and straightforward to use, allowing our clients to access and enjoy the benefits of Direct Payments with confidence.
Our helpline is available for any further questions you may have. Please call 0800 848 8998 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.