The PayPacket Payroll and Pension Scheme is a comprehensive, hassle free service that transforms the lives of our clients. It is designed specifically to meet their needs so they think of us as their dedicated Payroll Department.
We assign a personal contact to all our clients so that they always deal with the same person and everyone has a freephone number to use to contact us.
The Paypacket Payroll and Pension Scheme will:
- Calculate your employees’ pay, deducting the correct amount of tax and National Insurance due.
- Collect all payments due to your carers and HMRC from your nominated bank account or pre-paid card and send you a statement itemising everything we have done for you.
- Pay you carer’s wages directly into their bank account on your behalf.
- Pay over to HMRC any Tax and NI due quarterly.
- Register you as an employer with HMRC; all tax related correspondence is then sent to us.
- Keep complete payroll and pension records on your behalf.
- Provide you with payslips for your employee – weekly or monthly – showing tax and NI deductions.
- Set up your chosen workplace pension scheme for you, ensuring you remain compliant and within the law.
- Calculate any Pension contributions payable by you and your carer and pay them over to your workplace pension scheme provider on your behalf
- Process a P45 when someone joins or leaves you.
- Electronically file an employer’s annual return (P35) and employee’s pay and deductions summary (P14) with HMRC at the end of each tax year and provide you with a summary (P60) for your employee.
- Fully support you through any pay-related issues that may arise.
- Keep you up to date with tax rates and other changes that may affect your employment responsibilities, and implement these on your behalf.
Choosing our scheme means we will completely administer and manage your payroll and pension responsibilities for you, leaving you free to enjoy the benefits of independent living without the hassle.
Please call us for free on 0800 848 8998 for details of our prices and a full quotation.