The PayPacket Payroll Scheme is a comprehensive, hassle free service that transforms our clients lives. It is designed specifically to meet our clients needs so they think of us as their dedicated Payroll Department.
We assign a personal contact to all our clients so that they always deal with the same person and we give them a freephone number to use to contact us.
The Paypacket Payroll Scheme will:
- Calculate your employees’ pay, deducting the correct amount of tax and National Insurance due.
- Collect all payments due to your carers and HMRC from your nominated bank account and send you a statement itemising everything we have done for you.
- Pay you carers wages directly into their bank account on your behalf.
- Pay HMRC any Tax and NI due quarterly.
- Register you as an employer with HMRC; all tax related correspondence is then sent to us.
- Keep complete payroll records on your behalf.
- Provide you with payslips for your employee – weekly or monthly – showing tax and NI deductions.
- Process a P45 when someone joins or leaves you.
- Electronically file an employer’s annual return (P35) and employee’s pay and deductions summary (P14) with HMRC at the end of each tax year and provide you with a summary (P60) for your employee.
- Fully support you through any pay-related issues that may arise.
- Keep you up to date with tax rates and other changes that may affect your employment responsibilities, and implement these on your behalf.
By chosing our scheme, for as little as £10* per payroll calculation we can completely administer and manage your payroll responsibilities for you, leaving you free to enjoy the benefits of independent living, without the hassle.
*All prices are subject to standard rate VAT.